Open Access Journal Publisher(Online and Print)
- Aims & Scope
- Journal Description
- Topic of Interest
- Editorial Board
- For Authors
- Impact Factor
Volume , Number , -
Aims & Scope
Open Access Journal of Marine Biology is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of marine biology.
Open Access Journal of Marine Biology is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the form of original articles, full/mini reviews, commentaries, letter to editor, rapid/short communications, etc. in all areas pertaining to marine biology, making them available online freely without any restrictions or subscription to researchers worldwide. Coverage includes fundamental research on biological processes at molecular, cellular, organism and population levels in marine organisms.
Topic of Interest
· Phytoplankton, marine algae, zooplankton, nekton, benthos, corals and coral reefs; ecology, zoogeography and systematics
· Primary production and experimental work on ecosystem including energy flow at different trophic levels
· Population dynamics and theoretical models recycling of matter, influence of environmental factors on metabolic activity; marine microbiology
· Mariculture and experimental work on propagation of cultivable species
· Biology of fishes, marine reptiles, sea birds and mammals
· Physical, chemical, geological and meteorological features of the environments related to marine biology
· Marine environmental damage caused by pollution and engineering works
· Underwater observations
· Conservation of living resources, modifications in methodology and techniques and development of new apparatus related to marine sciences.
Google Scholar, SciArchives, ResearchGate, CiteSeer, Academia.edu, Journal Impact Factor (JIF), Index Copernicus, arXiv.org, DOAJ EBSCOhost, epernicus, Mendeley, Scribd, Docstoc, Academic OneFile (Gale), Citation-index.com, Publicationlist.org, docslide.net, archive.org, Social Science Research Network (SSRN), JournalSeek, J-Gate and AcademicKeys.com
Impact Factor :
Citation Count : Download Citation Report